Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
We are dedicated to producing remarkable ACCA members for over a decade. It's given us a strong understanding of the needs of our students and enabled us to deliver a learning environment that meets them. By championing small classes over large classrooms, our teachers can provide students with far more personal support, helping them overcome challenges as they arise.
- Enables you to become a Chartered Certified Accountant
- Right to use the designatory letters ACCA, and work in any aspect of finance or management in any business.
- Better employment prospects
- M.Com equivalency by HEC, Pakistan
- MSc degree from University of London
- BSc degree in Applied Accountancy from Oxford Brookes University
- Global acceptance and reciprocal exemptions worldwide (ICAEW, CIMA, CGA, CA)
- Higher status in the eyes of an employer, and also your clients
Why study at TSA?
Tabani’s School of Accountancy is one of the best institutes for ACCA in Pakistan and the only Platinum Status Approved Learning Partner of ACCA in Karachi. TSA is the Closest and most valued partner of ACCA Global in creating the next generation of ACCA members.
Start your journey today
Having the ACCA qualification puts you in demand allowing you to work in any aspect of finance or management in any business. This globally recognized qualification opens up a world of opportunities and what’s more, it’s accessible to all.
Our achievements in Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Module's we are offering:
- FA1 Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1 Management Information
- FA2 Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2 Managing Costs and Finance
- FBT Business and Technology
- FFA Financial Accounting
- FMA Management Accounting
- Business and Technology (BT)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
- Taxation (TX)
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Financial Management (FM)
- Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
- Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Advanced Taxation (ATX)
- Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- O-Levels, A-Levels
- B.Com, B.Sc & B.A.
- Minimum 16 years of age.
Up to nine exemptions are available from the Fundamentals level of the ACCA Qualification. No exemptions are available from the Professional level.
The number of exemptions you can claim will depend on how closely your previous qualifications match the content of the ACCA syllabus. For example, if you have completed a relevant degree from an ACCA-accredited university, you may be eligible to claim exemption from up to all nine exams within the Fundamentals level.
6 papers exempt for CA Intermediate Plus Exemption Fee, Initial Registration And Annual Subscription will be waived.
Find out if you could be entitled to claim any exemptions