Strategic Business Leader – are you ready?
IntroductionThe Strategic Business Leader exam is designed to mirror the workplace and presents the student with real-world challenges. Students will complete a number of tasks and must demonstrate that they have the right technical, ethical and professional skills to add value to the organisations they work in.The syllabus brings together core areas from governance, risk and strategy, links to other leadership areas such as organizational control, innovation and change management – and uses new technologies and data analytics.Ethics remain crucial. ACCA pioneered ethics when it introduced the Professional Ethics Module, and it remains a core element of the ACCA Qualification.All of these elements combine to produce a powerful, unique way of assessing whether a student is ready to hit the ground running when they start their career.
Technical areasThe main technical areas are:Leadership Governance Strategy Risk Technology Data analytics Organizational control Finance and innovation Change management. These are all vital for the professional accountants of the future. But the Strategic Business Leader case study will also assess candidates on their professional skills.
Professional skillsThe professional skills that employers have told us are most in demand in the accountancy sector are:Analysis Scepticism Evaluation Commercial acumen Communication.
Integrated case studyThe Strategic Business Leader syllabus is examined using a 100% integrated case study. Candidates will be marked on both their technical ability and their professional skills.The exam will require candidates to take on various roles within the main organization, or in connected organisations such as consultancy practices, audit or regulatory authorities, or other connected stakeholders.Tasks set will be practical, requiring students to apply any models, theories or techniques they deem appropriate to complete the task. Markers will recognize this so that when completing a task they will expect a variety of approaches, but marks will be awarded for how the task is completed and whether the objectives of the task have been achieved. This ensures that students take a real-world commercial approach to addressing and completing the tasks set as would be expected in the workplace.
The Exam4 hour duration allowed (240 minutes) 100 marks, 80 for technical content and 20 for professional skills 50 marks to pass 12+ pages of case study information All questions are based on same scenario The emphasis is on a combination of technical and professional skills. Why Study SBL at TSA?
Your Clear AdvantageTeaching P1 and P3 for over 10 years Outstanding results Involved with ACCA in development of SBL over 2 years Exam technique secrets Mocks and detailed feedback for SBL More hours – but not too many | work smarter not harder Kaplan Workbook and Kit
Sir. Ejaz KhanACMA, CSCA, AFA, APFA, MIPA, CMA
Sir. Kashif Kamran
FCCA (ACCA-UK), CA-FINALIST
(ICAP), CERT IA
You need to know how to score the ‘quick and easy’ marks.What has worked for you in the past may not work for SBL. Beyond the content, the ACCA wants to test your professional skills such as skepticism and business acumen.At TSA, our SBL tutors, Sir. Ejaz Khan and Sir. Kashif Kamran is well-versed in guiding students to success, with more than 10 years’ experience of teaching P1 & P3.In the last eight sittings of P3 (up to June 2018) half of all ‘First in Pakistan’ students were from TSA. Particularly, Sir Ejaz has completed a range of training on the new syllabus with the ACCA and was involved in the development of the programme. He has also been trained in marking mock SBL exams and has participated in marking seminars to get a better understanding of how to approach this new syllabus.
Book now to secure your place in TSA/
Call us on 111-064-065
Strategic Business Leader – SBL classes commencing 30th October, 2018
from 06:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Strategic Business Leader - SBL
Prepare for success - Get ready for your SBL exams by attending intensive revision classes:
- TSA the only Platinum Status Approved Learning Partner of ACCA (Global) in Karachi is recognized for the quality of the training it delivers by using modern tuition techniques to prepare you for your ACCA exams.
- You will learn by attempting ACCA exam standard questions on how the questions should be approached to maximize marks.
- Debriefing and advice from tutors who are well-versed in guiding students to success, with more than 10 years’ experience of teaching P1 & P3.
- You will meet Programme Leader Ejaz Khan ACMA, CSCA, AFA, APFA, MIPA, CMA has over 10 years’ experience teaching ACCA papers P1 & P3. Ejaz has completed a range of training on the new syllabus with the ACCA and was involved in the development of the programme.
- You will also meet Kashif Kamran FCCA (ACCA-UK), CA-FINALIST (ICAP), CERT IA. He has also been trained in marking mock SBL exams and has participated in marking seminars to get a better understanding of how to approach this new syllabus.
- In the last eight sittings of P3 (up to June 2018) half of all ‘First in Pakistan’ students were from TSA.
- The SBL revision course focuses on what the examiners look for from successful candidates.
- Question based practice to improve student’s exam technique. Work in a supportive environment that builds on your strengths and helps to eliminate weaknesses.
Contact Number: 021-111-064-065 (Ext: 135) Email ID: email@example.com Online Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/nftUyPKzhM7zf7XW2
Contact Number: 021-111-064-065 (Ext: 135)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/nftUyPKzhM7zf7XW2